Summer is here, and it is the time when the temperature of most of the Indian cities touch around 40 degrees and more. And it is the perfect time to try the Refreshing Summer Salad recipe! Our Cucumber Summer Salad will help you beat the summer heat.
The Cucumber Summer Salad needs minimal ingredients. It’s very easy to make this salad in just a few steps. Thus, if you are a Salad person and if even not, you may end up liking this rejuvenating and cool recipe. You can also serve it as a veg appetizer.
Also, check out our video to quickly make this recipe.
Cucumber Summer Salad Ingredients
- 1-2 Cucumbers (Take more or less as per your size of the Salad that you wish to make)
- 1 Pomegranate (Increase the quantity for more people)
- Peanuts – 50 grams
- Everest Black Pepper Powder – ½ tablespoon (You can take any other, but we liked the taste of Everest the most. And we are not endorsing for Everest J)
- Everest Chaat Masala – ½ tablespoon
- Half lemon (Take more to serve more people)
- Black Salt – ½ tablespoon
How to Make Refreshing Cucumber Summer Salad?
- Take 1-2 Cucumbers, cut it in small pieces and keep it in a bowl. Ensure to peel off Cucumbers only at the time of making this recipe. If not, if you do it earlier, then the Cucumber pieces will leave the water, and your Salad won’t be crunchy.
- Peel off 1 Pomegranate and keep it in another bowl.
- Keep about 50 grams of Peanuts and keep it in another bowl.
- Now, take a big bowl, and keep your cut Cucumber, Pomegranate and Peanuts in it.
- Now sprinkle ½ tablespoon of Pepper Powder and Chaat Masala into the mix and squeeze half a lemon. Don’t forget to ½ tablespoon of Black salt. If you don’t have Black salt, then you may add regular salt. But adding Black salt elevates the taste of your Refreshing Summer Salad to another level.
- Mix everything well, and that’s it – Your Refreshing Summer Salad is now ready to eat. You can eat it as your evening snack or morning breakfast or anytime as per your wish – it’s tasteful, nutritious and dead simple to make.
Health Benefits of Eating Salads
- Natural sources of fiber
- Helps you maintain an effective weight management
- Aids your intake of healthy fats
- Good for strong bones
- Protects your heart
- Enhances muscle performances
What are you still waiting for? Why don’t you try our Refreshing Cucumber Summer Salad recipe at home today itself and let us know how you liked it in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to check us out on Foodistan Foodies for many more exciting recipes and much more!